VARYFORM is a contemporary womenswear line designed by Masha Titievsky in Chicago, IL. The name is derived from the Vary Form Curve Rule, a contoured fashion pattern drafting tool that gets steeper gradually. VARYFORM expresses change over time and the transformative nature of clothing.
Aesthetically, Masha is strongly influenced by natural phenomena such as plant growth patterns, wave movement, the structure of crystals, and the reflective surfaces of water and glass. Her designs transform these natural elements into special staples with a sense of glamour.
Masha Titievsky is a current member at Positive Space Studios in Chicago's historic Logan Square neighborhood. She is a former Designer-In-Residence at the Chicago Fashion Incubator at Macy's on State Street. Her collection is available on a Made-to-Order basis on VARYFORMdesign.com and periodically on NineteenthAmendment.com. Masha is also available for custom work and collaborations. See the FAQ here. Contact Masha here.
PRESS & EVENTS
· The Culture Trip – 10 Chicago-Based Fashion Designers to Watch Out For May 2017 (Link)
· Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs & Social Events – Individual Artist Program Grant Recipient 2017
· Pattern Magazine Volume 11 – 2 styles featured in an editorial spread called Rugged Individualism April 2017 (Link)
· Macy’s American Heart Association Go Red for Women Red Dress Collection Runway Show -- Custom Dress Designer for actress Lorraine Toussaint (Orange Is The New Black, Law & Order, Scandal) February 9, 2017
· The Knockturnal 'On The Scene: Star Studded Red Dress Fashion Show Presented by Macy’s' by Benjamin Schmidt
· Marie Claire Editor Nina Garcia posted on Twitter calling the VARYFORM Classic Shift Dress “the perfect LBD” November 2016 (Link)
· New City 'Style Breeds Style: Chicago Fashion Incubator Threads Up' by Isa Giallorenzo October 2015 (Link)